Hungarian symphonic metal outfit Tales Of Evening has been confirmed as the last-minute support act on 8 dates of Rhapsody Of Fire’s European tour. The legendary Italian symphonic power metal band has recently announced that their special guests were forced to cancel their participation on the tour.
The Italian metallers are currently on tour promoting their latest album “The Eighth Mountain” and celebrating the 20th anniversary of their classic masterpiece, “Dawn of Victory”. An additional date was also announced in Tatabánya, Hungary on 6th March replacing the originally announced show in Zvolen (Slovakia).
“We are very happy to announce that we have a replacement opening band for this current tour and a last minute replacement show for the canceled Zvolen gig!
On March 6th we will play a last minute show in Tatabanya, Roxxy (HU). Besides Symphonity we will have Tales Of Evening with us opening not only this show, but they also will be with us from March 5th, Vienna, until March 13th in Pratteln. Hungary, now it is your turn to pull it off and we will see you tomorrow!” – says Rhapsody Of Fire.
Tales Of Evening are going to hit the stage as the opening act before RHAPSODY OF FIRE on the following dates:
05. 03. Viper Room, Vienna, Austria
06. 03. Roxxy Music, Tatabánya, Hungary
07. 03. Quantic Club, Bucharest, Romania
08. 03. Belgrade Youth Center, Belgrade, Serbia
10. 03. Azimut, Šibenik, Croatia
11. 03. Boogalo, Zagreb, Croatia
12. 03. Backstage Halle, Munich, Germany
13. 03. Z7 Konzertfabrik, Pratteln, Switzerland